As part of the organization's long term expansion strategy, we are in search of committed, talented and energetic candidates to fill in several vacant position in our organization. We cordially invite potential candidates interested in the following position to apply and be part of the growing committee here in Solo Labeller®Technology Sdn. Bhd.
Students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma, with priority given to Malaysian students pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree, majoring in:
• Accounting & Finance
• Information Technology (IT)
• Graphic Design
Open to students at all years of study, with priority given to final year students. Min 10 weeks duration for internship placement, exclusions are made based on student’s circumstance.
During the internship period, you will be exposed to:
• Creating and designing machine assembly using Autodesk Inventor.
• Skills to manage inventory of the machine parts.
• The full experience of creating and assembling a complete labelling machine as a project in a group with other interns.
• accompanying our senior technician to customer sites and experience how the installation comissioning of the labelling machines are done.
• The opportunity to join the meeting of our management.
• The production of the manual booklet of the machine.
• Training on SOLO Brand labelling machine functions and features.
• 3D printers are available. Student could gain exposure and training to create part/assembly using this new technology.
• Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin & English.
• Applicant must be willing to be located in Puchong, Selangor.
• Convertable status to the position of Mechanical Engineer upon completion of internship.
• Working environment is fully air conditioned.