1. Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors to ensure proper operations of the organization
2. Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols
3. Grow the efficiency of existing processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity
4. Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives
5. Ensure operational activities remain on time and within a defined budget
1. Lead, motivate, and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment, including career development plans for all direct reports and problem resolution
2. Oversee projects and operations and set targets for respective team such as quality, time-delivery, productivity to meet company’s financial goals and business objectives.
3. Manage data collection for updating operations metrics to achieve productivity targets, reduce cost per unit, eliminate errors, and deliver excellent customer service
4. Prepare production reports based on the data analysis and present these production reports to management teams in quarterly business review meetings.
5. Purchase materials, plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
6. Conduct performance review and provide performance feedback to staff
7. Conduct regular meetings with team to discuss about issues, concerns, updates etc.
8. Ensure occupancy safety, health and environmental requirement are addressed and met at all time
9. Hiring new employees, training them in specific skill sets and procedures, and monitoring existing workers