1. Responsible for plan and translate customer orders into production schedules
2. Review daily loading and reschedule if necessary
3. Must be able to manage multiple concurrent assignments to meet established deadlines
4. Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
1. To plan, organize, control, and monitor the whole production flow according to the planned job
2. Monitor and follow up closely on production performance and expedite lots to ensure shipments to customers are on time
3. Coordinate with other departments on related issues to ensure the smooth flow of production
4. Prepare the Job Card (JC) for the new project once received Order Received Card (ORC) from sales department
5. Follow up with Design Engineer for machine final dimension drawing
6. Follow up with Inventory Executive for the material preparation for the production
7. Discuss and confirm the production schedule with assembly team leader to start machine assembly
8. Arrange to deliver the complete machine to FAT area
9. Coordinate with technical team leader to start the preparation for Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)
10. Make sure document for each project ready before delivery and save all related document in server.
11. Prepare the Machine Project Monitoring System and present these reports to management teams in Weekly Production Meeting.