• Study, understand, and able to modify the program of the company’s product.
• Review and design electrical wiring diagram according to project requirements.
• Design or modify the program of the company’s product according to project requirements.
• Document and compile machine manual and wiring diagram after machine passed customer FAT.
• Involved in the company’s research and development projects and new device testing.
• Provide technical information and knowledge to technicians to ease their process of troubleshooting.
• Manage standard and program company server/cloud and make a backup for each company project.
• Understand Mitsubishi Programming will be an advantage
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Instrument Control in Engineering or equivalent.
• Resourceful, independent, diplomatic, and possess excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical, and problem resolution skills.
• Energetic, a hands-on team player, and able to work under pressure and multi-task.
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree